About Me

16 April 2007

Blue Monday

I woke up at 4:45 to write a paper for my Christian History class and listened to the Beatles Greatest Hits which includes "Back in the USSR." Now I'm listening to New Order. I got to thinking how much I hate it when people misuse the word communism. Oftentimes they are either referring to dictatorship or capitalism, the latter of which communism is designed to overthrow. Idiots.
It also bothers me when people misuse schizophrenia. Obviously somebody hasnt' been reading their DSM-IV. Idiots.

3 comments:

Chopstick Mano. said...

Criticism like this will lead you straight to hell! Haven't we learned this?

Marcilyn said...

I hate it when people mix up fascism and communism. communists and fascists hate each other!!!

Teena said...

i hate it when people act communist by not putting their m.f.ing trash can under the sink