About Me

16 August 2007

Cougar Elite

I got home today and noticed a significant scratch on my truck. I was a little pissed since this is the second time this has happened since I've lived here, but had a bit of relief when I saw a note on the driver's side window.

"I wish I could crap in your mouth so you could taste how bad your parking is...next time I'll take your bike...fag. -have a wonderful day."

Well, that didn't make me feel any better after all, in fact, it made me even more upset. First of all, all four tires are within the designated lines and if anything evidence of the scratch shows that from where he was coming the way I was parked would have made it easier for him to get out (I say him because I know that a girl is smarter than to leave a note like that). Fag? Stealing my bike? Does this boy think he is in LFO? I responded with an addition to the bottom lines of his note.

"I'm really impressed with the maturity of everyone here. My mouth's open if you're still up to it."

I can take him in a childish insult war, because I'm just that good.

2 comments:

Veronica said...

yeah right, where'd that happen? cinnamon tree?

heathen said...

I like the convenient use of non-swearing in that note. He is a much bigger man than he would've otherwise been if he swore because writing filthy letters to undeserving people is always acceptable (esp. if there's no swearing)!