About Me

08 April 2008

To Whom It May Concern

My life is not very interesting.  I woke up today and saw that it had snowed.  I then thought, "That's neat.  I don't want to do my homework."  So, I didn't.  Then I went to Best Buy and played rock band.  After that I went to the mall.  I went into the bathroom and saw something funny.  You know how there is usually mirrors on the opposite side of the stalls?  Well, there was a guy who didn't shut the door to his stall and I could clearly see him in the mirror when I walked in.  That was funny.  Then I ate some Sbarro pizza.  I felt so teenage.  Then I went to the 1:10 showing of Juno.  It was just me, an elderly woman and two preteen children.  
Boring.
I also think I'm just a little awkward.  Maybe in the 14-79% range.  Which would actually mean a little to a lot of awkward.  
I also have writer's block.  

No comments: