About Me

24 May 2007

I don't know what to think about this one.

After driving around for an hour, I decided to call the person who I was supposed to install for and ask them for directions. They told me how to get there and so I drove and soon enough I was there. I knocked on the door and a woman answered. I told her who I was and she said, "Did you find it?" referring to their house. I looked at her and simply said, "Yeah." Her shirt may have said "Lucky" on it, but I doubt she was that in school.

Fast forward one hour later and I'm on the roof, get hit in the face by my drill, and spit blood all over the shingles. That's what happens when people ask stupid questions, or rather, when stupid people ask questions.
"Did you find it?" Come on, let's be adults here.

1 comment:

Chopstick Mano. said...

I would have been so confused. I would have figured that there was no way that the "it" that she was referring to was her house. Come on.