About Me

09 May 2008

Good Morning!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's been a while, hasn't it? Allow me to introduce myself. Since we last talked, I changed my name to Oraleus Blasofas. A bit strange, I know, but with my job as a Blasofasto rocket technician, I think it's fitting. I dropped out of school because I just didn't want to be an esophate chloroplant harvester anymore.
Recently I've been really into nebulonian fuel research and I'm spending most of my time honing my galactic fuel scarcity skills. When I do find a free moment I try to comet hop as much as I can.
Yes, I bet you're wondering if I'm still afraid of Seesetzian Scorofaz. Of course I am. If you had a Scorofaz Hindo tail try to cyber-violate you, you'd be scarred for life too. I mean, sure, I tried to mind block him and invisi-sock him but on can only do so much.
I don't know what I'm going to do next year. I have a pretty promising offer to develop Blasofasto gastic rudders but I'm not sure if I have enough inter-galacto accepted trade currency for my tuition.
Advice? I'm not all the wise, but if there's one thing I know for sure, it's that you always need to work hard and Blasofasto even harder. Don't forget that.
Well, it's been a pleasure. I'll make sure to send you an ornafoosa plant from my old harvest collection as soon as i get a korvorkian nano-second.

Love,
Oraleus Blasofas

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you really change your name to oraleus blasofas? you are totally cool now! not. you've always been top notch dawgy dogg.

Natalie said...

remember when i tried to lip sync to a recording of you monologue-ing this and i couldnt keep up because you are a really fast reader slash have probably read this a thousand times before and i never had in my life? i wish i could have kept up.