About Me

24 May 2008

Hi Jeremy!

I was talking to some of my buddies the other day and I was telling them about this job I got for the summer. I asked around if they new anyone that might be interested in working in Florida for the summer and one of them gave me your name. So I looked up your email address in the school directory. Anyway, they still have plenty of openings for sales reps selling Secruity Alarm Systems. I think they might need a couple of installers too. But the best part of working for this company, is that they pay for your travel and staying is this way great apartment complex with 2 pools. It is so cool. I will make so much money this summer...like 20,000 to 30,000 or more. My friend Brendon has been doing this every summer for the past 3 years. Now he is a supervisor. We sell and install Security Alarm Systems in the day and play in the evenings. Jeremy these systems are not hard to sell and I think you would be great at it, heck I'm new, so together we can learn and make a bundle of dough... So check out this website, it shows you where we would be living and playing. How cool is that!! http://palmsatsawgrassmills.com/index2.html Oh and if you would like to talk with my boss Brendon to check it out, just send me the best number to call you at and I will get you hooked up. Have a great summer....hope to see you in Florida.

Jason
Silver-line Security
http://www.silverlinesecurity.net

3 comments:

Rupeshow said...

jeremy, this sounds so great. if you don't go i'd really appreciate it if you gave them all my contact info so i could make 20 or 30 grand or more. maybe i'd even one day be able to be a supervisor for them... maybe in 3 years.

Rupeshow said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

don't do it jeremy.