About Me

22 February 2007

I wanna know what's over that rainbow

My friend Jared and I gave B-Money a ride home the other night. He shared his philosophies on life with us. He became too real as opposed to some distant guy with a funny rap video on youtube. He's a nice guy. I don't think I can ever listening to his music again because I would feel bad for the instinctive mocking that I know would occur.
In other news, I love the movie "Bridge to Terabithia." I don't think I have ever been so teary eyed while watching a movie. I also don't think anything has ever made me want to be a kid again like it did. I also wonder why I never had any attractive teachers growing up. C'est la vie. I'm a fan.

1 comment:

Teena said...

its bitter sweet moments at self pitying glances back at a happy childhood, full of big wheels and tootsie rolls... that keeps me perky every day on cougar campus.

lets have a "keep it kids" dance party with favorites like new kids on the block, billy ocean, ..crap whose that lady artist.. ill get back toyou