About Me

04 February 2007

Oh Penelope, are you filled with air?

Pan's Labyrinth: Excellent film. I never want to eat a grape after I have children for fear that they will be eaten. I never want to have a Spanish woman put a knife in my mouth. Also, I never want to sit under the palm tree that a Spanish teenager obsessed with karate practices throwing spears at.
Today's surprise: After two years and seven months I saw Paul Gruwell. It was a happy time. He was with a girl. I asked if they hold hands and cuddle. They didn't deny it and admitted to mouth touching as well. Those are all things I don't do. I get intimidated by pretty girls a lot. If only I were as Paul, a giant among men.
Resolution: The evening concluded with attending a local hip hop show\dance. I felt a little bit out of place with my journey into an unknown scene, but I wasn't intimidated (see previous paragraph). Then we got slurpees at 7-11.
Best Rap line: "Boy, I gotta warn ya/ Ya gots ta ditch the oversize zirconium."
Runner-up: "F***."

"I'm going to ask a personal question. Has this 7-11 ever been robbed?"-Jake Melzer

1 comment:

Chopstick Mano. said...

wrong. it's cubic zirconia. but i still love you.