About Me

02 July 2008

Julys

I have neglected the internets lately. But that is because I have other things that I have been up to. Would you like to know about it?

It will be fun.


Alright then.

I rode a bike.
I swam in a pool.
I rafted down a river.
I saw my family.
I hurt myself playing HORSE.
I got a nosebleed from horseradish.
I watched "Gremlins."
I put my guitar back together.
I saw the birth of a University.
Amy moved to Saint George. She was good at cutting lemons.
Erin moved to Seattle. She was probably good at cutting lemon.
I listened to a lot of Motown and RnB.
I like lists.
I still need to file my tax return.
My parents asked me why I'm not funny.
I kissed a girl and I liked it.

Neat, huh?
तो क्लोसे....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

'My parents asked me why I'm not funny.'

this just made my day. thank you.

core said...

My parents asked me why I'm not funny.



this just made my day
thank you

Anonymous said...

good heavens child, how did you get a nosebleed from horseradish?

BTO said...

i really like the people in the foreground sipping their drinks so casually. you know they were dying to booie along with the jackson clan.
why can't we get away with wearing clothes like that now'a'days?
hi sailboat.

meg said...

you sound pretty cool, jeremy.