About Me

16 July 2008

Sometimes I Think I Should Sleep More.

But I never actually follow through. Last week I slept until noon. It felt good. Until I realized I was supposed to be at work at eleven.
Sleep is always a good time. I don't think I've ever had a bad sleep. Bad dreams maybe, but I don't think I dream too much. At least, I don't remember many dreams.
I had a dream a couple weeks ago. All I could recall when I woke up was John McCain was in it.
I'm so patriotic. From now on I will only be known as the Star-Spangled Boy.
Not to be confused with Metal Uncle "Flag Shop Moved."
Not to be confused with "Metal" Mario.Now that I have strayed off topic, I hope to sleep more. And when I do, I only want to dream about this.

3 comments:

manda said...

oh gross sad cat! today you are a star spangled real man

marisa said...

that cat reminds me of our friend...you know who i'm talkin bout. or you should. oh and happy late bday.

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful feline. that girl kinda looks like brighton, huh?